- 2003Year Built
South Facing Fayston Estate with wonderful exposure and views towards Sugarbush Resort. Incredible attention to detail in this expansive country home; plenty of room for family, friends and more. Huge cherry kitchen with granite counters and high-end appliances. Exquisite 1st Floor Master Suite, light-filled formal living room with wood stove insert, separate Den/Media room with fireplace, plus an expansive finished basement space. Two bedrooms upstairs, with an additional room for extra guests. Easy access to town, GMVS, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, and everything the Mad River Valley has to offer.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 3
- Year Built2003
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Full Baths3
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths5
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet5930
- APX Unfin Below Grade852
- BasementClimate Controlled, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partial, Partially Finished, Slab, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Hot Water, In Floor, Radiant, Stove - Gas, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tank
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Alternative System, Concrete, Private, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Date Listed01/14/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count31
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$999,000
- Listing Agent NameErik Reisner
- Agent NameReisner
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4466701
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View
- Road Frontage275
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Tennis Court
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorCement, Clapboard
- RoofShingle - Fiberglass
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number534
- StreetFarm Road
- SubdivisionFayston Farms
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolFayston Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 29'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'10" x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'10" x 19'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 Dimensions18'2" x 20'10"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions11'4" x 18'8"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions17'4" x 19'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions16' x 11'10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17 x 11'10"
- Room 13 TypeMudroom
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions12'8" x 23'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions15'3" x 11'10"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions16'9" x 18'10"
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri Reilly is very professional person and response with accurate information as needed very fast, we were looking for a home a while years ago, change many realtors because they didn't pay much attention to our needs, sometimes we search for the houses and let them know about it! But with Geri things are completely different, She [...]
- Ali, Colchester 2018
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!