- 2003Year Built
South Facing Fayston Estate with wonderful exposure and views towards Sugarbush Resort. Incredible attention to detail in this expansive country home; plenty of room for family, friends and more. Huge cherry kitchen with granite counters and high-end appliances. Exquisite 1st Floor Master Suite, light-filled formal living room with wood stove insert, separate Den/Media room with fireplace, plus an expansive finished basement space. Two bedrooms upstairs, with an additional room for extra guests. Easy access to town, GMVS, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, and everything the Mad River Valley has to offer.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,250,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4466701
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View
- Road Frontage275
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Hot Water, In Floor, Radiant, Stove - Gas, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Alternative System, Concrete, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetFarm Road
- Building Number534
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionFayston Farms
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolFayston Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 29'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'10" x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'10" x 19'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 Dimensions18'2" x 20'10"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions11'4" x 18'8"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions17'4" x 19'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions16' x 11'10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17 x 11'10"
- Room 13 TypeMudroom
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions12'8" x 23'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions15'3" x 11'10"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions16'9" x 18'10"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Laundry
- Year Built2003
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade852
- BasementClimate Controlled, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partial, Partially Finished, Slab, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5930
- RoofShingle - Fiberglass
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorCement, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Tennis Court
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 3
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- Agent NameReisner
- Date Listed01/14/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count15
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Jim, Colchester, VT
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!