- 2003Year Built
South Facing Fayston Estate with wonderful exposure and views towards Sugarbush Resort. Incredible attention to detail in this expansive country home; plenty of room for family, friends and more. Huge cherry kitchen with granite counters and high-end appliances. Exquisite 1st Floor Master Suite, light-filled formal living room with wood stove insert, separate Den/Media room with fireplace, plus an expansive finished basement space. Two bedrooms upstairs, with an additional room for extra guests. Easy access to town, GMVS, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, and everything the Mad River Valley has to offer.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$999,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4466701
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View
- Road Frontage275
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Hot Water, In Floor, Radiant, Stove - Gas, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Alternative System, Concrete, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number534
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionFayston Farms
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolFayston Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 29'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'10" x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'10" x 19'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 Dimensions18'2" x 20'10"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions11'4" x 18'8"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions17'4" x 19'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions16' x 11'10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17 x 11'10"
- Room 13 TypeMudroom
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions12'8" x 23'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions15'3" x 11'10"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions16'9" x 18'10"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Laundry
- Year Built2003
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade852
- BasementClimate Controlled, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partial, Partially Finished, Slab, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5930
- RoofShingle - Fiberglass
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorCement, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Tennis Court
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 3
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- Agent NameReisner
- Date Listed01/14/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count30
There is no data available
There is no data available
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]