- 2003Year Built
South Facing Fayston Estate with wonderful exposure and views towards Sugarbush Resort. Incredible attention to detail in this expansive country home; plenty of room for family, friends and more. Huge cherry kitchen with granite counters and high-end appliances. Exquisite 1st Floor Master Suite, light-filled formal living room with wood stove insert, separate Den/Media room with fireplace, plus an expansive finished basement space. Two bedrooms upstairs, with an additional room for extra guests. Easy access to town, GMVS, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, and everything the Mad River Valley has to offer.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,250,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4466701
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View
- Road Frontage275
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Hot Water, In Floor, Radiant, Stove - Gas, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Alternative System, Concrete, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number534
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionFayston Farms
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolFayston Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 29'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'10" x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'10" x 19'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 Dimensions18'2" x 20'10"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions11'4" x 18'8"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions17'4" x 19'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions16' x 11'10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17 x 11'10"
- Room 13 TypeMudroom
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions12'8" x 23'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions15'3" x 11'10"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions16'9" x 18'10"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Laundry
- Year Built2003
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade852
- BasementClimate Controlled, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partial, Partially Finished, Slab, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5930
- RoofShingle - Fiberglass
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorCement, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Tennis Court
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 3
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- Agent NameReisner
- Date Listed01/14/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count17
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]