- 2003Year Built
South Facing Fayston Estate with wonderful exposure and views towards Sugarbush Resort. Incredible attention to detail in this expansive country home; plenty of room for family, friends and more. Huge cherry kitchen with granite counters and high-end appliances. Exquisite 1st Floor Master Suite, light-filled formal living room with wood stove insert, separate Den/Media room with fireplace, plus an expansive finished basement space. Two bedrooms upstairs, with an additional room for extra guests. Easy access to town, GMVS, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, and everything the Mad River Valley has to offer.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,250,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4466701
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View
- Road Frontage275
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Hot Water, In Floor, Radiant, Stove - Gas, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Alternative System, Concrete, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NNo
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number534
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionFayston Farms
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolFayston Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 29'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'10" x 11'6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'10" x 19'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 Dimensions18'2" x 20'10"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions11'4" x 18'8"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions17'4" x 19'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions16' x 11'10"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17 x 11'10"
- Room 13 TypeMudroom
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions12'8" x 23'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions15'3" x 11'10"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions16'9" x 18'10"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Laundry
- Year Built2003
- Full Baths3
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Tank
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade852
- BasementClimate Controlled, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partial, Partially Finished, Slab, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5930
- RoofShingle - Fiberglass
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorCement, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Tennis Court
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 3
- Broker NameMad River Valley Real Estate
- Agent NameReisner
- Date Listed01/14/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count22
There is no data available
There is no data available
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]