- 1910Year Built
1910 Four Square Farmhouse recently renovated to include all new wiring, new heating system, new bathroom fixtures and floors, new standing seam roof and all new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and solid surface counters. Property includes historic late 1860's 10,000 sq. ft. post and beam barn with beautiful slate roof and a 4,060 sq. ft. hay loft. Also includes 3 additional out buildings, one of which could be a four bay garage. Taxes to be determined. Current tax bill is on 481.69 acres and several other buildings besides those offered in this listing. Additional upgrades since the property was listed include primary well improvements; the well casing has been extended above grade, the well has a new pump, all new pipe, and all new wiring and control box. Additional work includes the deactivation and draining of the roof-fed cistern located in the basement. Roof water is now directed away from the house and not into the basement. The future use of the cistern is still an option to a new owner, either as part of the house water supply or as additional basement storage space. Structural repairs have been made to the front porch and some exterior painting will begin as soon as spring weather allows. Disturbed soil around the well will be regraded and reseeded as weather allows.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$693,000
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4454429
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Farm - Horse/Animal
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage2111
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Bed and Breakfast, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Woodland
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Multi Zone, Stove - 2, Stove - Wood, Wall Furnace
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic
- WaterCistern, Drilled Well, Dug Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Tax Yr2016
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Septic Design, Survey
- FinancingCash Only
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetCharlotte Road
- Building Number1230
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaRural, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8' x 15'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 17'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'2" x 17'5"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' x 13'3"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'4" x 13'3"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level3
- Room 7 Dimensions14' x 15'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'3" x 14'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'2" x 13'3"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions10'2" x 9'7"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions11' x 15'4"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions8'10" x 9'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions9' x 15'3"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 Dimensions15'4" x 22'1"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplaces - 1, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1910
- Full Baths4
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Total Rooms14
- APX Unfin Below Grade1024
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partial, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Property StyleFarmhouse, Multi-Level, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Wood Frame
- Square Feet3448
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Architectural, Slate, Standing Seam
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Fence - Full, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Zero-Step Entry Ramp
- Parking Spaces4
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Dehumidifier, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameGeorge E. Bedard
- Agent NameBedard
- Date Listed10/03/2015
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos14
- View Count51
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.