33 Black Dog Drive, Unit 3South Burlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4423389
- Sale Price: $444,500
- 118 Days Since Sale
- 2017Year Built
- 2327Square Feet
Highlands Crossing - South Burlington... A fabulous small scale neighborhood with loads of recreation and amenities nearby while still allowing the natural setting of the land to surround you! Homes feature a proven floor plan with a master suite on the first floor and 2 additional bedrooms including an en suite bath upstairs. 9' first floor ceilings, hardwood flooring, granite counters and stainless appliances are just a few of the high-end finishes found in this home. Great room w/ gas fireplace overlooking the back porch, garage parking for two and a full basement with egress windows providing space to expand. With limited availability in a premier location these homes will not last! Still time for buyer input on finishes, Act Now! *Some photos are of likeness only. Plans and pricing subject to changes. *This unit is built/priced to include central A/C, an upgraded Master Bath, wide baseboard and case trim, and crown molding. *Window blind package in model available at a discounted price - See attachments for details*
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingDirect Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Year Built2017
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number3
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2327
- Foot Print Dim49 x 41
- APX Fin Below Grade1000
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorTBD
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Landscaping
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed05/20/2015
- Date Price Change01/31/2017
- StyleEnd Unit, Multi-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$444,500
- Agent NameGintof Jr.
- Lister Office NameSignature Properties of Vermont
- Listing Agent NameHank Gintof Jr.
- Seller Office NameThe Meehan Group, Inc.
- Selling Agent NameJean Meehan
- MLS Number4423389
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'5" x 12'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions16'6" x 19'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 7 Dimensions13'1" x 16'1"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions14'4" x 15'6"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions14'5" x 12'3"
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- BasementConcrete, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Building Number33
- StreetBlack Dog
- TownSouth Burlington
- ComplexHighlands Crossing
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSo. Burlington High School
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, PRD/PUD
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- HOA Fee$150
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Plot Plan
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameSignature Properties of Vermont
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count23
There is no data available
There is no data available
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.