144 Windswept Lane, Unit 144South Burlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4423386
- Sale Price: $472,125
- 92 Days Since Sale
- 2017Year Built
- 2327Square Feet
Highlands Crossing - South Burlington... A fabulous small scale neighborhood with loads of recreation and amenities nearby while still allowing the natural setting of the land to surround you! Homes feature a proven floor plan with a master suite on the first floor and 2 additional bedrooms including an en suite bath upstairs. 9' first floor ceilings, hardwood flooring, granite counters and stainless appliances are just a few of the high-end finishes found in this home. Great room w/ gas fireplace overlooking the back porch, garage parking for two and a full basement with egress windows providing space to expand. With limited availability in a premier location these homes will not last! Still time for buyer input on finishes, Act Now! *Interior photos are of likeness only. Plans and pricing subject to change. *Pricing includes 1st floor hardwood throughout, crown molding, central A/C, tile shower and more! *Unit under construction - potential to be turnkey within 45 days from (1/26/18)
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingDirect Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Year Built2017
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number144
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2327
- Foot Print Dim49 x 41
- APX Fin Below Grade1000
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorTBD
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Landscaping
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed05/20/2015
- Date Price Change01/26/2018
- StyleEnd Unit, Multi-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$455,550
- Agent NameGintof Jr.
- Lister Office NameSignature Properties of Vermont
- Listing Agent NameHank Gintof Jr.
- Seller Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Selling Agent NameNick Riina
- MLS Number4423386
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions14'5" x 12'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions16'6" x 19'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 7 Dimensions13'1" x 16'1"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions14'4" x 15'6"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions14'5" x 12'3"
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- BasementConcrete, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Building Number144
- TownSouth Burlington
- ComplexHighlands Crossing
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSo. Burlington High School
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, PRD/PUD
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- HOA Fee$150
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Plot Plan
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameSignature Properties of Vermont
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count20
There is no data available
There is no data available
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]