- 2017Year Built
- 2327Square Feet
Highlands Crossing - South Burlington... A fabulous small scale neighborhood with loads of recreation and amenities nearby while still allowing the natural setting of the land to surround you! Homes feature a proven floor plan with a master suite on the first floor and 2 additional bedrooms including an en suite bath upstairs. 9' first floor ceilings, hardwood flooring, granite counters and stainless appliances are just a few of the high-end finishes found in this home. Great room w/ gas fireplace overlooking the back porch, garage parking for two and a full basement with egress windows providing space to expand. With limited availability in a premier location these homes will not last! Still time for buyer input on finishes, Act Now! *Photos are of likeness only. Plans and pricing subject to changes.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$424,900
- Date Listed05/20/2015
- MLS Number4423367
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, PRD/PUD
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- StyleEnd Unit, Multi-Level, Townhouse
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorTBD
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps
- Garage ParkingDirect Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash, Landscaping
- Broker NameSignature Properties of Vermont
- Agent NameGintof Jr.
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count14
- TownSouth Burlington
- StreetBlack Dog
- Building Number51
- Elementary SchoolOrchard Elementary School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- ComplexHighlands Crossing
- High SchoolSo. Burlington High School
- DistrictSouth Burlington Sch Distict
- Flood ZoneNo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementConcrete, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 2 Dimensions14'5" x 12'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions16'6" x 19'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 7 Dimensions13'1" x 16'1"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions14'4" x 15'6"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions14'5" x 12'3"
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Year Built2017
- Unit Number51
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet2327
- Total Baths3
- Foot Print Dim49 x 41
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1000
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- Assoc Fees$150
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Plot Plan
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.