- 102802Square Feet
- 200Road Frontage
Build a 4 bedroom home and enjoy a walkout basement with incredible views of the Green Mountain Range. Shared drive for lot #2 on this property as well as a septic easement for lot #2.
Ask Me A Question
- MLS Number4399462
- p mod date time2015-01-15T23:13:00
- Modification Date07/19/2017
- Date Listed2015-01-15T00:00:00
- List Price$64,900
- Tax ReductionYes
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- Permit StatusLocal - Issued
- Building Number3
- TownNew Haven
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolBeeman Elementary School
- Country Setting
- Farm - Horse/Animal
- Mountain View
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- ExposureEast, North, South
- Docs AvailablePlot Plan, Septic Design, Survey, Town Approvals
- Broker NameRE/MAX North Professionals, Middlebury
- Current UseAgriculture, Residential
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Agent NameGridley
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- RestrictionsDeed, Elevation
- View Count3
- Square Feet102802
- Road Frontage200
- Property TypeLand
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Needed, Private
- Power CompanyCVPS
- SewerLeach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Needed, Other, Septic Design Available
- UtilitiesCable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Number of Photos2
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]