- 1973Year Built
- 650Square Feet
Beautifully furnished condo centrally located at America's #1 Family Resort. Optional rental program available which includes extensive homeowner benefits. RCI Gold Crown Resort
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$119,900
- Date Listed10/02/2014
- MLS Number4386889
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Mountain View, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel
- RoadsGravel, Shared
- Garage # Cars0
- Association AmenitiesBasketball Court, Building Maintenance, Cable, Club House, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Playground, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Sauna, Security, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
- StreetMOUNTAINVIEW 11 at Smugglers Notch
- Building Number11
- SubdivisionSmugglers' Notch Resort
- AreaAdjoins St/Nat'l Forest, Village
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesBasketball Court, Deck, Playground, Window Screens
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- FinancingConventional, Other
- Assessment Year2013
- Assessment #114700
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Year Built1973
- Unit Number11
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet650
- Total Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Interior FeaturesFurnished, Laundry - 1st Floor
- SewerCommunity, Private, Shared
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater
- Broker NameSmugglers` Notch Real Estate
- Agent NameBrgant
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Number of Photos20
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!