We're here to help sellers successfully sell their home. The process of selling a home can be complex, complicated, and intimidating - but we are here to make the experience easier!
Questions? Contact Geri Reilly for all of your Vermont real estate needs!
Learn More About Selling
Geri's Selling Tips
- Moving Checklist - When it's time to move, here are a few things to be sure you take care of
- Why The Right Price For Your Home Matters - One of the most important issues when selling your home is setting the right price
- Getting Ready To Show Your House - If you want to get the best price for your home and sell it as quickly as possible, you need to get your house ready to show to buyers
- Comparable Properties (A.K.A. "Comps") - To determine the asking price for a property, the real estate agent will research the comparable properties, or "comps"
- How to Sell Your Home FASTER! - As a seller, you need to prepare your property so it is welcoming to prospective buyers
- The Anatomy of a Closing - A closing is the final step of the real estate transaction
- Why Does A Seller Need an Agent? - 4 Reasons why a seller needs an agent
- Getting Ready For an Open House - Here are some helpful tips that'll help lead to a successful open house.
- Building Equity in Your Home - Buying a home is a great way to improve your family's financial security. The main way this happens is through home equity
- Negotiation - Great real estate agents are trained negotiators. They have a talent of being able to listen closely & figure out what it is that people want
- Understanding Real Estate Terminology - Real estate jargon can seem intimidating. Here are a few common terms you should know