Ho, Ho, Home for the Holidays!
'Tis the season of joy and song, but also the season of madness and mayhem! Rushing around can leave you with little time to prepare your home for the festivities. If time has gotten the best of you this holiday season then use these quick tips to make your home merry and bright!
1. Make a Holiday Card Display - Holiday cards are automatic decorations! Use a thread and some clothespins to string them together and hang them wherever a touch of holiday cheer is needed.
2. Jingle Bells for Your Doorknob - a couple of bells and a few of sprigs of spruce tied up with a pretty ribbon add a nice touch of holiday flair as guests enter your home.
3. Garland with Lights - a quick and easy fix! Wrap around a banister or hang over a mantelpiece. Violá!
4. Festive Wreaths - get creative and hang fresh wreaths inside of your home. The smell of spruce will enhance on the holiday spirit.
5. Little Details - place a few pine cones and some ornaments into a bowl to create a simple side-table holiday accent. A beautiful poinsettia can make a wonderful holiday table center piece as well.
Don't forget, the most important decoration of all is being surrounded by those you love most!
Happy holidays from Geri Reilly Real Estate!